Our Sunday Brunch menu serves brunch fare with a twist. While we offer favorite brunch time goodies as French Toast, Oatmeal, Omelets, Salads and Burgers, we serve them up with some neighborhood history.
Learn about neighborhood notables:
- Jim Collins – Inducted (1945) National Baseball Hall of Fame, first manager of Boston Red Sox. Popular Irish band wrote song about his wake.
- General “Wild Bill” Donovan – created the OSS which later became the CIA
- Blue Eyed Bill Sheehan– born at 422 Elk Street (now South Park) who became a NYS Assemblyman , leader of the NYS Democratic Party and then Lieutenant Governor of NY
- E.J. McGuire – Raised on Vandalia Street, graduated from OLPH School, who became Vice President of National Hockey League and Director of Central Scouting
- Michael Shea – Lived on Alabama Street, attended St. Brigid’s School. Dock worker, saloon owner, opened Shea’s theaters including today’s Shea’s Buffalo
- And so many more notables from the Old Neighborhood
Sit by the river and have some fabulous brunch selections including: The Jimmy Slattery Reuben for $10.50, Stan Makowski Ham & Cheese Omelet for $9.00 or the The Ossie Overdorf which is 2 Eggs, Bacon or Sausage & toast for $8.00. New head chef Kevin Betty has developed a delicious brunch with local flare!